25th September 2017
So Daring to Jess nominated me for this award, so sending thanks your way Jess! I’m still relatively new to blogging, but Jess has been very encouraging and complimentary since she has come across me which is very rewarding as a newbie. Perhaps you could take a look at her blog if you want to learn more about her.
So there are rules to follow..what are they?
- Answer the 11 questions the previous blogger who nominated you selected for you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers you’d like to take part.
- For them to take part, make sure you ask them 11 questions!
So without further ado, lets see what Daring to Jess wants to know about me…(eek)
FUN QUESTIONS COMING UP!
- What are your favourite smells?
Oo, good question. The smell of a kitchen filled with freshly baked treats, the natural scent of my bedcovers, coffee.
- What do you do when you’re stressed?
It depends what I’m stressed about, and how stressed I am. The things I may do include putting my ear phones in and listening to relaxing music, do yoga, spend time alone, write a blog, or posting on an online forum called Elefriends which is centred around emotional well being and enables people to come together and post about how they’re feeling with the support of others going through a similar thing.
- What is your favourite season and why?
I think for me it would be Winter. I like listening to the rain on the window, wrapping up warm inside with a hot drink, I like the sounds of winter and the dark yet beautiful colours. Although, at the same time, I hate walking in rain and looking like an idiot as my umbrella turns upside town. It’s a tricky one, but I’ll stick with Winter.
- Is there anything you regret from your childhood?
Probably not being as honest and open as I should have been with my parents about when I was anxious about something. I’ve had a stable upbringing and so don’t have a huge amount to regret in comparison to others.
- Early bird or night owl?
I’m definitely a night owl. I hate early mornings, but the time I fall asleep or get tired changes every night so I’m not always up until 3 in the morning. There’s a meet up through the meet up app called “coffee and a natter” in Oxford, and I went to the first and third one. However since then, I’ve been meaning to go but I just can’t seem to get myself up for it! I hate the thought of getting up early the next day, it puts me off! I suppose I’m a student too, so it’s not like I’m used to early mornings every day.
- What is your biggest time wasting habit?
Probably rumination and catastrophising about things. I spend a lot of time worrying about things, like people I’ve met online, or deadlines at uni, or how I’m going to meet my fitness goals. But also little things. I guess that’s part of my anxiety condition, but it’s nevertheless time consuming.
- What’s the one thing you want to master?
Ballet. I’ve never done it before but have always liked the idea of it.
- What have you never tried but want to?
Going abroad. And eating sushi, although it doesn’t look very appetising.
- What’s your biggest fear?
Being alone, and never finding love.
- Describe the most precious thing in your room.
My Teddy Alfie, and my yoga mat. Alfie is with me during my third year and the rest are at home, and I’ve always loved teddies. I find them comforting and cute. My yoga mat is precious to me because it’s the one thing that will always be there for me, to keep me grounded.
- What do you want the old you to look back on and remember fondly?
Hmm. I’m not very good at stuff like this, I’m not a nostalgic person at all! Maybe getting through uni?
Now for the fact sharing..what do you not know about me?
- I bite my nails (I know I shouldn’t).
- My personality type is ISFJ.
- I’ve recently become obssessed with hot chocolate.
- My favourite coffee at Costa is a Latte (other cafes are available).
- I’ve never been drunk in my life and don’t like alcohol.
- I have a high sex drive.
- I have one sister.
- I come from Oxford.
- I’d like to be a therapist one day.
- I study Psychology and Criminology at uni.
Now, who to nominate…
- Sex on the internet
- Discovering your happiness
- The Healthy Mermaid
- Courageous writing by Amy
My questions for you guys..
- What are your favourite sounds?
- What would you be most likely to eat when seeking comfort food?
- If you had to give up sex or love for the rest of your lives, which would it be?
- What makes you happy?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Dream job?
- Celebrity crush?
- When did you last cry, and if you don’t mind sharing, what was it about?
- What are your strengths?
- Dogs or cats, and why?
- Favourite tv show, and why?
Take care of yourselves.