16th February 2018
- A trap.
- Uncontrollable sobbing
- Uncontrollable rocking
- Racing heart
- Lack of energy
- Rapid breathing
- Feeling unable to talk
- Sense of feeling overwhelmed
- triggered even more by failed attempts at instant solutions
These are just some of the things I experienced twice yesterday. I’m a human being, and the reality is that sometimes life becomes too much, for whatever reason. It’s the loneliest and scariest place to be in, and if you can relate then please consider some of these options in addition to any of your own that you think of:
- Call or text someone close to you that you trust
- Call or text samaritans.
- Find a quick meditation on youtube or anything easily accessible that doesn’t focus so much on long slow breaths, but something more achievable
- Cry. It’s okay to cry.
- Look around and name 3 things with the colour red, then blue, then purple (or whatever.)
I’m still trying to discover options myself and some of these have helped me, some haven’t.
You’re not alone.